Allée de l'Eglise
Presentation of the Louis XIII style castle and tour of the hall, living room, library, dining room and stylish bedrooms. Surrounded by a French garden and a romantic park, the house has been inhabited by the same family since 1732. The De Ravignan family has been growing grapes and making Armagnac here for over 3 centuries.
- Open from 5 January to 31 December
- From Monday to Friday, open from 09:00 to 17:00
- By appointment on weekends for groups.
- Free visit park : 1 €
- Guided tour of the castle : 7 €
- Child : free up to 12 years old
- Groups of more than 10 (castle and park): 6 € per person