At 35 km south of Mont-de-Marsan, discover the museum of earthenware and tableware. This regional site is devoted to the history and secrets of the manufacture of earthenware, a traditional activity in the Landes. Established in 1730 by the Marquis and Abbot of Roquépine, Samadet earthenware rapidly became a royal factory with a number of privileges.
- Open from Tuesday to Sunday.
- From 01 February to 31 May and from 01 October to 30 November, open from 14:00 to 18:00.
- From 01 June to 30 September, open from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:30.
- Closed on 1 May, 1 November and 11 November.
- Adult : from 3.20 € to 4.50 €
- Reduced and groups price : from 2.20 € to 3.50 €
- Free for - 18 and the 1st weekend of the month for all.