Stop in this “living” ecomuseum of the Course Landaise, now turning to ecotourism. Led by Jean, a passionate Gascon from a family of bullfighters, take a ride on a trailer through the fields to visit the cows in their natural environment. Guided tours and Gascon-themed evenings take place each season.
- Open all year round by appointment for groups and individuals.
- Open in July, August and September for individuals: visit Thursday at 17:30 followed by a Gascon evening with meal on registration.
- Special evening "* Feasts of Sainte Meille" Friday, August 11, 2017: 17:30 guided tour then animation at the arena free and meals "moules à la plancha" on reservation. Festive atmosphere with banda
- Individual guided tour: 8 €
- Guided tour for children up to 11 years: 4,50 €
- Gascony evening: 25 € adult and 15 € children up to 10 years.